Skip to content
- To encourage solid, open lines of communication between local government officials, community leaders and area businesses.
- To encourage new residents and businesses to develop relationships with one another and maintain an active level of community involvement and support.
- To offer support services to new and/or prospective businesses and residents.
- To obtain vital information on community statistics, programs, events and progress and to make it readily available to our members.
- To serve as a driving force and strong voice on behalf of our members.
- To offer a venue for our members to network, to offer encouragement, advice and support to one another, and most importantly to learn and grow together.
- To serve as a clearinghouse for information from other government or service agencies.